Beginning

Friday, January 11, 2013



In my life before children, I was a writer and editor for a daily newspaper. One of the things I liked about that job was being able to start over each day. As the mother of three children and one almost-always wet dog, I try to remember that. I can make a mistake but then do better the next time if I choose. I love that. Some other things I love? Design magazines. Design blogs. Anything design. Books I can't put down. A mailbox stuffed with catalogs. Great packaging. Paper. Dogs running off-leash. Children, even the 13-year-old, unpredictable kind. I'll write about these things here. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome! Congrats on your blog. You have always been an amazing and gifted writer that makes the blandness of any white page come to life making the reader want more and more. Thanks for being willing to share your personal insights with everyone...elizabeth bear

    ReplyDelete

Wet Dog, Muddy Boots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger