Fun and fancy

Wednesday, March 27, 2013



It's hard to tell what color my bike is (black) because it's usually covered in mud, much like my dog (yellow). I ride it on paths through the woods near our house when there's no snow, and Clementine runs along. It's a perfectly good, no-frills, a-little-too-heavy bike, and I very much don't need a new one - but I can dream. This bike (admittedly more for urbanites than muddy path-riders) from The Martone Cycling Co. is so fun, so Spring-y, with a big built-in basket I love. The bike - there's a men's and women's version - has a two-speed gear system that shifts automatically depending on how fast you're going and how steep a slope. It comes in white, black, red, silver, or gold, each one with a quirky red chain. Yellow dog optional.


(All images from martonecycling.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wet Dog, Muddy Boots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger