Valentine

Tuesday, February 5, 2013



I feel Valentine's Day creeping up. Like Halloween before it, it may be a mad dash at the end. My two children still in elementary school will need to make 42 Valentines between them, one for each child in class. So far, no one has made mention of this, including me, the buyer of supplies. I did come across this sweet film, though, made by Disney and nominated for an Oscar. To me, it feels very Valentine-ish. Take a look, if you'd like. And tomorrow perhaps we'll start those cards.

3 comments:

  1. That was a very sweet video!

    Wish I was there to help H and L and you prepare 84 Valentines for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may mention to Tucker that he could send paper airplane valentines.... That way he may get them done in time.

    ReplyDelete

Wet Dog, Muddy Boots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger