Warm up

Thursday, February 7, 2013


Maybe it's because I've been cold all winter, but I enjoyed reading about a new restaurant in San Francisco's Mission District (where the 18- to 20-course tasting menu costs $248 per person!) called Saison. It was featured in one of my all-time favorite design blogs, Remodelista, and there was one small detail that caught my eye. The owners have draped a throw (in their case, cashmere) over each dining room chair "in case diners catch a chill." And if you're so lucky to be seated at a booth, you get a whole stack of them. The chairs in my dining room are modern and, truth be told, a little hard and a little cold. I just may have found a solution to a warmer winter.

Photos by Remodelista

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wet Dog, Muddy Boots All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger